Real Estate Agent, Home Buyers and Sellers
Are You a Real Estate Agent
... in search of training, or a ...
... looking for home buying tips, or a ...
... wanting to sell your own home or seeking practical advice, then this ...
... will give you some great ideas and answer many of your questions.
Selling skills are universal. This site is based in Ontario, Canada, but steps on how to prepare your home for market, or negotiating a home purchase, or REALTOR® selling skills, will be similar ...
Where Ever You Are In The World
If you're in another province, the USA, or another country far away, you'll find great information and links to valuable websites that may apply to your situation.
So, if you're an agent, or someone considering a career as a real estate agent and wondering about how to become a REALTOR®, you'll find this site a treasure-trove of effective selling skills and techniques.
If you're still a new REALTOR®, the great training offered inside will help you succeed in the business, and still enjoy a personal, harmonious lifestyle. And a real estate training e-book is in the works.
If you're a new real estate agent in search of a mentor, looking for agent training, or you're just seeking real estate help and advice, I may be able to help you.
Or if you're a home buyer or home seller, you'll find solid answers to many typical questions about buying and selling real estate, including city, suburban, rural and condo. If you have a question or concern that's not addressed, just click the Contact Me tab in the toolbar, and I'll do my best to answer it for you.
As a 37+ year professional REALTOR®, who's been there and done that, I share my extensive knowledge, experience and anecdotes accumulated throughout an enjoyable and successful career.
If you're in Toronto or the GTA, including Brampton, Mississauga, Caledon, Orangeville, Halton, Erin and many of the surrounding areas in southern Ontario, I may be able to offer you the benefits of my personal service.
A philosophy that has served me very well throughout my extensive career is this:
Client Interests First
So - real estate agent, home buyer or home seller, I invite you to stay awhile, and begin your personal exploration of my continually growing, knowledge-based site.
Real Estate Practitioner Since 1974
This website is currently under construction. And since it's a knowledge-based site, the time necessary to complete it is humongous. Plus video is coming soon! So, please be patient, and visit regularly for new information. Or if you have a question, please contact me. I'd be pleased to offer you whatever guidance I can.
- Home Buying Tips - What You Want to Know
- If you want home buying tips, whether house or condo, here's a step-by-step home buying guide, full of great advice from a veteran agent. It's a good idea to be informed.
- Real Estate Agencies - A Home Sellers Guide to Selling a Home
- Selling your house? Here's a home seller's guide that answers many questions, including how to sell a house and what real estate agencies can do for you. Learn real estate terminology and how to enha
- Client Testimonials
- Client Testimonials - Are you seeking a real estate agent? This may help.
- Real Estate Terminology Explained
- Confused About Real Estate Terminology and the Real Estate Contract? Here are Answers to Your Questions
- Contact Me
- contact me, Ross Wilson, real estate broker
- Greeting Card
- Fantastic internet-based greeting card program